Friday, May 6, 2011

Wish List

I’ll be getting a new home and thus a new mailing address soon so I think it’s time for my official wish list (just in case anyone is really starting to miss me). Here's my new address, so you can finally send that amazing package you've been working on since I left (Maria Li):

PCV Katie Pollak
BP 278
Kolda, Senegal, West Africa
AIR MAIL/PAR AVION

Here's what I'm asking for at this point...

-any sort of decoration for my new home: pictures, posters, paintings, streamers, banners, etc.

-food: cheese, pork products, protein bars, candy, dried fruit, trail mix (minus peanuts). Really anything nutritional, non-rice related and non-perishable; I won’t be picky.

-nail polish, pedicure things, anything to help my poor cracked feet

-anything for my future furry friend: collar, leash (?), treats, flea collar, anti-flea shampoo, dog brush, dog bed (maybe not)

-magazines: the trashier the better, doesn’t matter how old it is

-music/movies: can be sent on a flash drive if you’re feeling ambitious, or just gift me something on iTunes if you’re feeling generous!

-anything YOU want, a letter or postcard would be great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment