Sunday, February 5, 2012

Coming up Next...

It seems like forever ago that I wrote my last "coming soon" entry about my plans through new years (I should go back and see if I actually did it all...) but here's what's coming up through the spring:

-Finish construction on the wells
-USAID training in Tamba on behavior change and Community Lead Total Sanitation
-Begin a latrine building project with the help of USAID
-Continue monthly growth monitoring
-Initiate a Care Group to train a group of health workers in my village
-Begin a bed net education campaign before a universal bed net distribution project
-Potential Kolda-wide malaria tournee
-GAD Games: Olympics to promote gender and development
-Continue promoting homemade enriched flour and porridge
-Midservice medical appointments and assisting at training for new health volunteers in early April
-My brother comes to visit in mid-May!

At times I've felt like 2 years is an eternity, while at others it seems impossibly short. I believe the next few months will be dominated by the latter feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment